Headache, nerve twitching, dizziness, numbness, hearing problem. Is there any relation?

I ve been having headaches nearly every day for over a year now, and lately I ve been having muscle/nerve twitches and dizziness, like the room is spinning, and I have to sit down for a few minutes until it stops. Then, about four days ago, my right shin went numb and it hasn t returned to normal again. My hearing has also been very weird lately, and I ve been hearing ringing in one ear occasionally, which only lasts for a few seconds. Can these things all be related somehow?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013