Headache, nausea, vomiting. Diagnosed with migraine. Given vasograin. Is there any side effects of vasograin?

Gud Morning doctor My name is neeraj. My daughter is suffering from severe headache from the last 3 days. We have gone to various doctors in our locality & the diagonisis now is that she is having migraine . The pain is very sevre & she cannot sleep also. she is having nausea & vomitting a few times in the day. the doctors have given her Vasograin thrice daily. Can you tell me if the treatment is write & the side effects of vasograin please.
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012