Headache, light headed, dizziness, frequent stools, numbness. Stopped birth control

I ve been feeling real sick like never before. I had headaches but I went to see and eye doctor and got glasses. But now I m light headed, dizzy, pooping a lot and runny, numbness to tip of fingers and legs and feet , missed period, just got off birth control in november, unprotected sex on jan.13 of this year, and it feel like I have to throw up but nothings coming out...can you please tell me what s wrong with more or give me ideas. I m going to my family doctor tomorrow morning,but I haven t been to sleep because I m nervous
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013