Headache, fever, chest infection, breathlessness, irregular heart beat. What is the cause?

Hi, I started with a chest infection a week ago now. Throughout the week I had a headache and my temperature was 100-102F. I didn t go to the doctors. I feel a lot better now but last night my heart started beating irregular and I became out of breath. I managed to get to sleep and I awoke in the morning feeling good again but my heart as just started beating irregular again. Do you have any idea what could be causing this? Many Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013