Headache, earache after using cellphone for a longtime. No help with Tylenol. Nerve damage?

Hi, I have ben getting seering headache/earache when I use my cell phone for more than a few minutes, I have tried switching sides, and normally the headache would last a few hours. This last headache/earache though has lasted for more than a day, I have been taking tylenol but the pain returns when it wears off. I have not been able to sleep because of the pain...I do not have this reaction when i use the computer or anything else, it is just when I am on the cell phone, could the phone have caused nerve damage?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013