Headache, dizziness, nausea and delayed periods. Took emergency contraceptive pill. Are these side effects?

hi, i got my period on the 7th of october. we had sex around 7 days later. eventhough he had condom i suspected something so i took norlevo 14 hours later. then we always were precautious using condoms . now i passed my period 2 days (my cycle is 23-24 days). I have headache, dizziness , ans a slight nausea . what is happening? is that normal the delay? for how long? what about the side effects is it normal i hve them 2 weeks after i take the pill? thanks
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012