Headache, dizziness, blurry vision, pain in ears. Have asthma, ADHD and schizophrenia. Help?

I ve been sick on and off since April 2011, about 98% of that time I ve been sick. No doctor has found anything wrong with me. In the last six months I ve slowly gotten worse. But the last few weeks I ve had a constant headache , dizziness , my vision goes kinda blurry and dull, slight pains in my ears, really weak and exhausted. I m getting pains that feel like a twisting feeling when I yawn now. I m 24, nearly 25, am 165cm, and 90/91kg. Diabetes runs on both sides of my family, although I ve not been diagnosed with it. Have had family die from heart problems and cancer. I ve got asthma , ADHD , and schzorphrenia.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013