Headache after hitting head in a hockey game, keeps coming on and off. Is it concussion ?

My daughter hit her head in a hockey game yesterday and got a headache after. The headache went away but came back tonight. Does she have a concussion? She did have a diagnosed concussion 10 months ago and had other symptoms (sleepy, foggy, just not herself) along with a headache that didn t go away for a week. This time it s just a mild headache and that s it. She s acting very normal like herself and isn t sleepy or anything.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013