Headache, abdominal cramps, moody. Is this because of missed pills or pregnancy?

Hello everyone, My last menstal period began On may 23rd. I missed my entire first week of pills from my new pack so I started over on June 4th. (took two that day since the dr couldn t call my refill in until then). I was expecting my period june 20th. Well I am now 5 days late. I have been having headaches , lower ab cramps which feel mild and only for short amount of times, and have been REALLY moody lately.. I don t know if I should wait this out because I missed those pills or if this could be pregnancy. The cramping with no period got me thinking. My periods always start on the Wednesday of the inactive pills and I hardly ever cramp. If I do its usually on the day I start and only on that day. My boyfriend and i had sex multiple times. Help?? I also don t know when is the perfect time to take a pregnancy test . I don t want to have to buy 5 of them and waste money. Thanks!
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012
It can be pregnancy so get it checked by a urine pregnancy kit after 4 weeks. Do not worry

Next time make sure to use condoms.