Head overheating, cannot focus, hypersensitivity, tingling feet

my head over heats and my recall is shocking it feels like my mind and body cant rest cant focas on one thing, i dont make sence, and hypersensative to my saroundings. its like im out of spirit no energy heard burning eyes burning a bit ifeel heavy and it bothers me alot . its like imsick or im having a seaser or like something is bloked. like my bodys vibration,, musaull spasems feet tinging ,, when im like this i like to be on my own and quiet so my head doesnt tingle and presure on my head , some friends think i think to muck but my mind is total blanks , but when im doing things like typing or reading my body comes down, but i need silence, i cant focus on a lot of things at wonce like sounds people around me, i cant explane it ,, its like in paralysed or some thing , and when im like that i get upset because im like that ,, i still no and remember every thing, but nothing comes out right,,,, it feels like some thing is breaking down and it upsets me and thats when my sweat stinks alot /////
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012