Head, neck and eye pain, cramps in calf muscle, no clots, tenderness in abdomen, dizziness, ESR raised, no UTI. Suggest

Hi, my name is Carol. I have been having head pains from base of skull, neck and over right eye. Pains in shoulders, arms, fingers which swell at times, painful ribs front and back, legs, feet in fact everywhere including cramp in my calf muscles. No clots found. Tender lower right abdomen, no UTI found. Also dizziness and disorientation. My ESR is minimally raised, so they are not concerned. I ended up in hospital on Friday 11th Oct taken by ambulance from my surgery whilst attending for appointment, my legs gave way several times, pains bad and dizziness, blurred vision etc. Drs were brilliant! Bloods, Xrays fine also Neurological and Physiological tests normal. Was diagnosed about 8yrs ago with PMR & possible Sarcoid about 4mths ago, EBUS Bronchoscopy done with aspiration of bulky nodes in right Hilar(?) both suggestions now dismissed on Friday by hospital. I have Scoliosis picked up about 20yrs ago( had since childhood ) also which can cause problems with posture/hip pain,swelling, but I do exercises for that. Possible adrenal gland probs due to steroids, I'm only on 1mg per day for past 2 -3 yrs. Family history of Rhuematoid/Osteo Arthritis/Diabetes. My sister has " Sarcoid -type" skin Granulomas, not confirmed, also Osteo Arthritis in her feet. Please can you suggest something? I am a trained nurse that had to retire at 50 ( now 58) because of these problems then called severe PMR. Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013