Head injury, unable to chew, red dot in left eye. Treatment options?

Hey, I fell the other night at a wedding and hit my head very hard, was a bit wobbly after, with instant pain but no visible bump or bruising, I hit my left temple back over my ear. No real headaches as such just a pain in the general area, I knew it was sore but didn t realise how sore until following day when I went to each lunch and started to cry as i couldn t chew! My jaw itself isn t sore but the biting adds to the pain in my temple. The pain has eased slightly which is why I haven t gone to the doctor, but I just noticed a tiny little red dot has come up in my left eye probably nothing but any words of wisdom?
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012
Neurologist, Surgical 's  Response
probably it would have caused scalp injury in temporalis muscle and left forehead..causing sub conjunctival hemorrhage -red dot in your eye..
treatment: jaw pain- reassurance, chew on the other side of mouth for 2 weeks, bubble gum chewing on left side...
red dot in left eye: cold sponging on your closed left eye..JUST TEARS eye drops 2 drops in your left eye thrice daily..T.Celin/Lincee(VitaminC) 1-0-1 x 10 days...
CT Brain plain to rule out skull fracture...