Head injury, swollen lip, scratching, eye brows pain. What is wrong?

on friday i was drunk and fell down a bunch of stairs and hit my head hard on concrete in front of my friends house. i woke up with a swollen lip (which is going down) a bunch of scratches on my legs, arms, nose , and forehead . also the back of my head hurts. everytime i move my eye brows it just hurts and my eyes hurt when there is brightness in them. my brother thinks my head is just swollen but it s been hurting for 3 days now and i ve been icing it. what do i do?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
If vision is OK , use some antibiotic drops an some painkillers
However persistent headache and giddiness if any should be investigated, see your doctor if required