Head injury, neck pain, radiating to skull, sensitive to light. Treatment for concussion?

I fell of a 5 foot ladder and the back of my head took the brunt of the blow to a cement basement floor with padding and carpet. I had a plastic claw hair clamp , holding my hair back that was smashed to pieces, absorbing some of the blow. I didn t go to a Doctor or hospital because I was on vacation and really didn t have any symptoms like dilated pupils, dizzyness etc.My only symptom was that my entire body felt like it had been hit by a truck, especially my neck muscles. Since returning home (about two weeks after the incident) I am now feeling a pain on the left side of my neck that radiates up my scull above my left ear. I also feel more sensitive to light. I ve had one odd thing happen, I had the distinct smell of ammonia and felt slightly disoriented..for only a few seconds. My health insurance is high deductible ($3,000) out of pocket. If I have or had a concussion is there any treatment or just a matter of getting a diagnosis.
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012