Head injury, headaches on right side of head, metallic taste in mouth. Serious condition?

I ve been getting headaches on the right side of my head and a strong metallic taste in my mouth. The headaches hurt but are not debillitating. And pass somewhere inside of 10 minutes. Probably a 6 on a scale from 1-10 (10 being worst). Also about a month ago I got hit in the head pretty hard by a falling wooden support beam. It was enough to hurt like XXXX but I was not unconscious. Should I be worried about some kind of brain injury? Or something worse? Or something that doesn t really matter?
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012