Head injury, headaches, dizziness, nausea, cold sweats, diarrhea, pressure in ears. Concussion symptoms?

My 16 yr. old daughter suffered a blow to the head by her horse five days ago. She was seen in the ER. She did not vomit or black out. She has headaches and dizziness and nausea . We followed up with her PCP two days ago. She has been taking it easy, but last night she woke up with cold sweats, stomach pain and diarrhea. She compained of pressure in her ears. Needless to say I am concerned about these new symptoms. Are they related to the concussion?
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013