Head injury, headache, tiredness, pain on touching. Taken tylenol. Medical attention required?

My 14 year old son was wrestling around with an adult, he was picked up and thrown onto his back by a grown by adult, and hit back of head hard on the hardwood floor. He thought he was knocked out for a minute, got up, had a terrible headache within minutes, feels tired, but no bump on back of head, just hurts to the touch...anything I need to do other than tylenol?
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012
Critical Care Specialist 's  Response
Hi thanks for your question.
Your son was thrown on hard wooden floor by an adult person and injured his head ,though no external injury .He lost his consciousness for a movement.
I would advise you to take him to ER as early as possible and get his CTscan head done to rule out any internal bleed inside his head .Hope this answers your question.