Head injury, dizziness, vertigo, seeing brighter, squinting. Help

In 2005 I had a bad backward fall and struck the back of my head. Initially I had bad dizziness for about 4 weeks, but it got better over time. Now I have bad vertigo and dizziness several times a year, usually for at least a week at a time. I have noticed that things seem a lot brighter to my eyes, and very recently I have found myself squinting almost to the point of closing my eyes when I work on the table in front of me. I have not had any scans since 2005, but have had just about everything else a doctor could do since then. They all tell me it is unrelated and have tried sinuses, allerges, and several other diagnosis. Please help. Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 16 Sep 2012