Head injury, bruises, lump behind head, swelling, twitching eye. Cause of worry?

On Sunday I fell off of our 5 high truck bed onto a pile of wood and then hit my head on a metal piece of farm machinery. I have bruises and aches but actually came out of it with little damage except for a large lump on the back of my head. It was about the size of a baseball and I could feel it swelling inside. I went to the ER and after a CT scan , they said I was fine. For the last two days, my right eye has been twitching almost none stop. Is this related and should it be a concern? I am a 54 year old female.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012