Head injury, blurred vision, removed contact lenses, eye pain. Medical attention required?

HI, last night i was hit in the side of the head near my eye accidentally and my vision became blurry. i do wear contacts and removed the one that was in the affected eye. i went to sleep last night and woke up today only to notice that my vision seems imbalanced. it s not blurry really, but there s a small sensation of seeing a little differently from the eye that was hit. there is minor pain (maybe a 1 or 2 on the scale) and it is not red or irritated. i was wondering if this requires immediate medical attention?
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012