Head hit after falling. Severe headache, fever, everything spinning, vision blurred. Suffering from PCS?

Hello Dr. I had a fall on Dec 26th, 2012 (LAST YEAR) and hit my head. I must have passed out for about 5-1omins as I have no memories of events minutes before the accident. I had this severe headache , fever and everything was spinning. I immediately went to the hospital where i was monitored overnight and had a CT scan done. The Dr. said the scan was clear and sent me home the next day. I really didn t get much rest as I was back to work weeks later. I had a few spells of bloody mucus but it went away. Months down the line, my vision is still blurry and I have migraines. I use PCs and smartphones almost 24hrs everyday. Could I be suffering from PCS? Suffice to say my cognitive ability is a lot better and I still wrote an article for publishing yesterday. Thanks doc.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013