Head cold with low temperature, rough cough, ear fullness, lethargy and paleness. No relief with medicines. Advise?

Hello- I m 35 yr. old female. History of nephritis , and many allergies. I have been sick w/a nasty head cold for 2 weeks-I have 3 kids at home,also sick. Boys are 12 & 10-they are just stuffy-but is 9 weeks, a little stuffy ,but the vaporizer is working for her. I, on the other hand-have a temp of 95.2, but feel hot-can t blow my nose enough, cough is rough-almost to the point of throwing up,ears are like a fresh pored bowl of Rice Crispies w/milk. I am very lethargic,and pale. My temp is concerning me-tried nasal decongestions,dayquill,nyquill-nothing is helping. suggestions?
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012