Head, chin injury, pain, bruise on left thigh, sore left hip, stiff neck post fall. Medical attention?

I slipped on a wet surface yesterday at work and hit my chin on the edge of a counter which caused me to fall backwards and hit the back of my head on the floor. I have a lot of pain and a small cut on the underside of my chin on the left side, a little pain on the left, back side of my head, a bruise on my left thigh, soreness on my left hip, and stiffness and soreness in my neck. I didn t loose consciousness and I don t have a headache , but I m drowsy and very sore/stiff. Should I consult my doctor?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012