Head and facial sweating, headache, excessive urination, no diabetes, normal thyroid. Causes?

I have excessive(non stop) Head and facial sweating in hot temperatures above 30 degree C. And i have excessive urination and headache during cold temperatures below 20 degree C. Am 25 now and this is been right from my 16 years age and increasing day by day. I am unable to lead a social life. Please let me know the treatment for this. Also, Should i consult a neurologist or dermatologist . I have no sugar, and normal thyroid functioning.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012