Having waves like cold chills on body which moves from side of abdomen to center. What is this?

I have some weird things going on in my body right now. I have waves of feelings that feel like cold chills but aren t cold. It sort of feels like my skin is crawling but not all over my body at the same time. Sometimes it will happen on my right side of my abdomen and like a wave it will move towards the middle of my abdomen. The sensation lasts for about a minute at a time. I don t have this all the time, just sporatically
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013