Having vaginal itching and burning after sex. Had Pap smear test? Partner also feels itchy. Suggest.

Hi... I have Crohns:( it seems like every time I have sex I have vaginal itching and burning... Do you think that it might be that the body is over producing White cells which courses a bacterial infection in the vagina??? I've had a pap test that confirmed it wasn't thrush... Or could it be that my PH balance is out??? It's driving me crazy trying to figure out why... My partner has a itch after having sex with me:( I feel dirty and find it had to have sex because of this problem
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013