Having vaginal issues, taking Ecoflora capsules, developed tenderness and pain in breast. Suggestion?

hi i am lavanya 33 yrs old.due to vaginal issues i was advised to take ecoflora capsules for a month. since than i started having pain in my breast and also tenderness i checked myself and no lumps found. can you please explain me the reason for the pain in my breast. all my tests are clear thyroid , BP, Diabetes . etc. recently got my vaginal culture done and reports are i need to see the gynic for the pain ?please suggest
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013