Having unprotected sex. Dizziness, vaginal discharge, short period. Pregnant?

hi im allison, Well Im 15. I know most people would give me a lecture about trying to have a kid at my age, but I assure you im ready. My boyfriend and I have been haveing unprotected sex, I stopped useing bith control. iv been feeling dizzy, vaginal discharge, my period was so short it only lasted three days and it was so light it was pink color, iv been sleeping alot and thats not normal for me. I took a pregnancy test and it told me negitive but it hasnt even been two weeks. I plan on taking another next week just in case, but id like to know if these signs could be pregnancy. And if im not could you answer me another question? What would help me get pregnant. Like is there cirtain kinds of foods that would help or vitimans? Thank you(:
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013