Having unprotected sex. Difficulty in getting pregnant. Advice?

Hello, Here is my concern. I have been married for almost 2 years now. When we were newly married,we decided to take some time to go ahead and make a family. For a couple of Months we used condoms to prevent pregnancy. Later,on my partners request,I stopped using condoms and used to penetrate directly and leave the semen outside when I am about to cum. From Last December we decided to have a baby and started to leave the semen in my partner s female part. We regularly have sex and we do have a gap of 1 or 2 days in between sometimes. It has been almost 5 months now and she has been still getting her periods and not able to get pregnant. What can we do and what are your suggestions?? I am a Male 23 years old and My partner is also 23 years old. Awaiting your response. Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013