Having unexplained bruising on the body, severe weight loss. Suggestions?

Hi. I have an oncologist testing my blood because I hve had severe unexplained huge brusing covering my body along with weight loss of 80lbs over the last 9 months, without dieting or changing my lifestyle. I got the bloodwork done yesterday and this morning woke up to a huge bruise from where she took my blood but also red dot and lines within the bruise. I have never seen this with any of my other unexplained bruises. Is this normal?
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012