Having syncope. All tests negative. Experienced hotness, passed out. Going through menopause?

since october of last year i have been having syncope episode had all test done xray , blood work, heart test and every thing come out negative the doctors think it is stress but i don t thank so, this pass saturday i have experience that i was at work and started to get hot i went to sit down and i pass out until the nurse to help me and they thought it was a stroke which is wasn t and sent me home please help me. And i was wondering if i am going through menopause .
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013