Having symptoms of swollen breast, tits paining, stomach heavy, drowsiness. Took primolut-n. If periods doesn't come, are these signs of pregnancy? Have high TSH and prolactin level

hi, i had got my last period on 17th march, 2012, after which on 4th i got pregnancy test checked, which came negative , on which my gync gave me primolut-n , 1 tablets , 3times for 5days, and almost today its 4th day, i have finished taking the tablets, after which i had been to my doctor, she told me to wait for few more days, and if waiting for few more days im not having my periods than these is a sign of pregnancy? is this correct statements, my breasts are swollen, tits are paining, feeling stomach heavy, little bit of drowziness, what does this actually indicates? please help me out, as im very much depressed, on blood test i got TSH level - 9.27 and prolactin level was 38 what does this mean
Asked On : Tue, 15 May 2012