Having symptoms of hot flashes, headache, dizziness, blurred vision and pain. Follow healthy lifestyle. Permanent cure?

I am 44 y/o male, (all symtoms have been going on for about a year)... have regular hot flashes, mild head ache, sporatic dizziness , sometimes pain in the eyes, blurry close-up vision . I have more then 20 hot flashes a day. I have a healthy diet , and exercise regularly, and have been in good health for my entire life. I have seen my doc about all this and no answers. Can you please help me?
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012