Having swollen feet. On antibiotics after ultrasound. Fluid draining from leg. What's wrong?

I have recently had swollen feet , one leg started to swell aswell. I went to hospital and they used ultra sound to rule out clotting. I was given 2 antibiotics and asked to keep my leg above my heart. 2 days after my head is congested. Is this related to elevating my feet? I can actually feel the fluid draining from my leg and can see the fairly rapid reduction in swelling while feet are elevated(while laying down)
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012