Having swollen and sore lips with tiny blisters. Took Benadryl. Suggest

my 17 yr old daughter has very swollen lips and they are very sore. I can see tiny blister-like bumps on her lips. She took Benadryl but it did not help. She was confortable enough to sleep through the night, but today they are no better. We have not eaten anything different in the past week. She has not been anyplace where she does not normally go.... I asked her to put a cold compress on her mouth for the pain. Not sure what else we can do but wait for her doctor's appointment to come up.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013