Having strong metallic odor in urine, sweat, stools after oophersalingectomy, intestines twisted. Reason?

I had a left oophersalingectomy due to a 7cm cyst which after removal, and examined, had some solidness to it and removal of adhesions and scar tissues from my intestines and appendix. Since the surgery, although I keep myself so hydrated my urine is close to clear, my urine, perspiration , and bowel movements have a very strong metallic odor. I have my other ovary and the surgeon stated my intestines were twisted as well.
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  76 Awaiting Answer