Having stomach pain, nausea, heart burn. Feels tired, spotting. Pregnancy test negative. Worrisome

I have been not feeling well lately having stomach pain, bad nausea , heartburn , ive been really tired lately, and moody plus i noticed i have stringy white mucus in my urine no smells, my period was weird i had a somewhat normal one on may 28 then had and early one on the 16 which was weird it was lighter and the blood was either brownish red or it was so red it was black. i took a prego test which came back negative. is it all just stress?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012