Having stomach fullness even after eating few almonds or even a glass of milk. Solution?

I ve always been really, really thin. I m 14, and for my whole life I ve denied that I m really anorexic. I m not scared of being fat. But every since Dec. 21st of last year I ve barely been eating. On the 21st I was hungry (well, not hungry, more of a stomach pain that was so bad that felt like hunger). Then is eat a litte and feel extremely full, and then hour later I was hungry again! So I d eat and be ridiculously full and the cycle would repeat itself. After that, I was really only to eat about 3 figgie newtons (literally 3 a day only) for a week. The week after that I was on able to eat 1 figgie and 3 almonds. The week after that, only about 4 almonds per day. For the past week, I ve only been able to have a little bit of honey of peanut butter the size of a pin! And that makes me really full! So every hour I ve been having a glass of chocolate milk or regular milk with protien powder in it. Sometimes, I ll have a cup of chamomille tea, but nothing more. This is really messing with my head. I ve been having mood swings and crying a lot and I m very scared. I want to eat so, so, bad that even looking at food kills me. I should be able to eat it! Please, please help me!
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013