Having stomach flu, abdominal pain. On antibiotics. Severe bloating on the body. How long will it take to recover?

Hi- I was in the hospital for 4 days due to a stomach flu and abdominal pain . During that time, I was constantly hooked up to a saline IV as well as CIPRO antibiotics . By the second day, I had started to bloat with all of the fluid. I was released from the hospital yesterday, and would like to know how long it should take for all of this fluid to go back down, and what I should be doing to help it flush out of my system.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012