Having stomach ache, faintiness followed by seizures. No convulsions, but body stiff, rigid. Reason?

My 18 year old daughter had a seizure this morning. She has had four in the past 1 1/2 yr ago. First she complains of stomach ache then she faints but she is not completely unconscious, her eyes are rolled up and she body is stiff and rigid. She doesn t convulse but you can tell she is having a seizure. Why is this happening? And what can be the possible reasons why she started having this problem?
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012