Having spasms in the upper esophageal area. Habit of chewing cigars. Taking digroxin. Withdrawal symptoms?

Hi I chew on backwoods cigars lately I noticed that I get the spasms upper esophageal this area they don t hurt it s just annoying my doctor put me on digroxin that helped for about a year with no symptoms now that I have been showing on the cigar longer I am now starting to get spasms again I feel it right not trake area can it cause my spasms .. remember I never light my cigar I just place it on my lips
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012