Having smelly serosanguinous cyst draining from the bottom. Solution?

Hi! My friend has a smelly serosanguinous cyst draining that is on her bottom. She said that it popped yesterday, and she knew it becuase of the smell it gave off and the puss spot on her pants. She is an African-American in her early thirties who has a history of these cysts . She had one on her left hand that had rooted its way to her elbow , wrapped around and rooted into the anterior portion of her arm . She stated it is a type of cyst that is typically in males. The problem is that she is a military dependent (so she does not have a history with a PCP) and the docs here don t seem to be taking her seriously when she asks for a referral. My biggest concern is infection. Any suggestions or idead on the type of cyst she is dealing with?
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012