Having small bump om wrist and thumb due to a fall. Dull pain. Should I go to doctor?

yesterday my friend accidentally made me fall and i fell funny on my wrist and felt a small pop, now there is a small bump on my wrist (the size of a gnat bite) under my thumb and when i pull my wrist back i feel a pulling sensation and when im not doing anything there is a dull aching pain. should i go to the hospital?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013
The small pop and then appearance of the lump is likely to be due to a tendon sheath injury. This can heal with proper rest and crepe bandage but it is best to confirm the diagnosis first after a direct examination.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. Praveen Tayal