Having sharp pain on spine between shoulder blades. Numb arm and hand. Is it related to heart problem?

I have had very sharp pain which seems to be on my spine between my shoulderblades. It only last for a few seconds and sometimes happens when I move in a certain position. It s very disconcerting. My left hand and arm seem to get numb and especially on the outside and little finger . A few months ago I had numbness in the left arm and hand and couldn t close my last two fingers together. I m under a lot of stress currently.This has been going on for a long time but it seems to get worse. Does this sound like a heart issue or something else. A friend had back pain and died of a heart attack so this is my concern
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012