Having sex problem

hi am 25 year old lady... i have sex problem.. i got very pain in doing sex.. penetration problem.. plz give me solution.. hi am 25 lod girl.. i am having pain while inserting pennie.. i am not allowing my husband to insert.. and also it is not enlarging.. we are trying alot from 3 months.. we consult one gynocologist. she given me one gel.. by applying also our problem is not cleared.. so give me a better solution to resolve my problem.
Asked On : Tue, 1 Mar 2011
Usually pain during the initial stages of penetration is due to UTI and vaginal infection or vaginitis, a tight vaginal wall, sores at the mouth of vagina or vestibulitis, vulvodynia or a dry vagina (frictional injury), thrush or fungal infection. It can be vulvodynia as well. Pain on deep penetration is due to pelvic inflammatory disease, endometriosis, irritable bowel syndrome, pelvic tumors, cervical and uterine infections and tumors. Depending on the site of pain during penetration, diagnosis can be made.

Please get an examination done from your gynecologist. Hope it helps you. Regards.