Having severe lower abdominal pain during ovulation after getting sterilization done. Had barium edema. Any complications?

Hi I was sterilised in jan since then I have been having severe lower left side abdominal pain . It seems to only occur during my ovulation days. I had a berium enema last month cause doctor thought it might be diverticulitis but was given the all clear. Am now starting to worry it could be something wrong. The pain is always in same place. It s so painful also pain travels into thigh. Beginning to wish I was never sterilised.
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  239 Awaiting Answer