Having severe headache. Prescribed medicines, no relief. Suggestions?

i have problem in my back of my head in left side / were my eyes /there in the back in my head / going down in my neck if the pain its come . like pumping / or like ur teeth its painning when i touch my scalf its to painful / i go to my doctor he told me u have headache but i talk my doctor i dont feel headache i know what headache feel / but he dont answer me just olny give injection for reliefpain / and tablets panadrex this for fever / headache and muscular pain/i-profen /myogesic paracetamol/i drick this tablet but stll pin are there/ i go to check my blood fressure its normal / and i dont have fever or vommiting/ etc just only this pain in my left head like pultiring and likke twisting in my head / please help thnks my god blessu
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012