Having severe cramps in midsection and bleeding. Am I miscarrying?

Hi, I have been having severe cramps in my midsection for the past few days and my boyfriends mother was worried that I might be/might have been pregnant but we didn t go in for a pregnancy test but there were some possible signs that my boyfriends mother noticed. and now she is worried that I might have miscarried because of the cramps as well as bleeding . Someone please help!
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012
first of all ,don't panic and go for UPT -urine pregnancy test which is must in your case, let me know the duration since you are having cramps then we will decide accordingly....take care till then.