Having serious diarrhea. X-ray showed gas in system. What can I do to get relief?

i had a serious diarreah attack today after sufering from days of gas and bloating . I found what looks like an 18 inch piece of dental floss in my stool . I had bad cramps the remainder of the day and went to the er tonight and they dismissed the dental floss by saying it was probably in the toilet already and you did not notice it. I am not sure. They took xrays which just proved i had a lot of gas in my system. I still don t feel right. They gave me a shot for cramping and pain which helped but I still feel my stomach rumbling.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013