Having running nose, clear water. Using nasal sprays and allergic tablets. What should I do?

my nose is constantly running..its not blocked just running a clear water like substance. This has being going on the last year..i never suffered with it before. i went to my gp and got nasal sprays and allergy tablets but they made no difference. i am currently waiting to see the ENT specialist and am waiting to hear back from an alleary test i had done. I have never suffered from hayfever or had any other reactions before.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013